Designed from inspiration from the original cenotaph, this beautiful wreath earrings is a wonderful way to support the legion and the people we help all year round.
The first Cenotaph, made in wood and plaster, was constructed in Whitehall in 1919. It was designed to last only a week but it created such a strong focus for Remembrance for mourning for “The Glorious Dead” of the First World War that a permanent memorial was sought. This was commissioned by David Lloyd George and designed by British architect Edwin Landseer Lutyens. Now, 100 years on from its unveiling on Peace Day July 1919, we have created a jewellery collection inspired by its wreath and those laid with respect each year. Simple and evocative tributes that can be worn every day.
top of page
bottom of page